- "With choice at hand, one of the greatest decisions I've ever made, was when I stepped foot on a path that might help me understand what I believe, so that I could communicate it when asked. Going to NCC did that, and more. Through much study, prayer, and the influence of those who invested their time to teach me God's Word and open doors of opportunity, there's been a ministry enlightened to me that will last a lifetime." - Nick Graham
- "My three years at NCC helped shape me into what I needed to be in order to work in Africa for the last 14 years. I owe a lot to the staff who took the time to make sure I was grounded in the Word. Now I am the teacher and it's my concern to make sure my students have a biblical foundation that will hold them up through the test of time. Thank you NCC for your investment!" - Colleen Carter
- "If I were to compare the field of engineering to preaching the Gospel, NCC has helped me draw the blueprints and swing the hammer. If you are willing to pursue it, NCC will blend the book smarts of a university and the practical know-how of a trades college. I'm grateful for my days at NCC!" - Kent Carter
- “NCC Provided me an opportunity to develop the call God had placed on my life. It afforded me time to study the Word of God, learn from my peers and instructors, and put into practice what I had been learning. My memories of NCC are both Cherished and invaluable.” - Justin Mackenzie
- "My time at NCC was life changing, ministry molding and future shaping. I wouldn't trade my experience at NCC for the world!" - Jessie Campbell
- "I thoroughly enjoyed my time at Northeast Christian College. It prepared me well for ministry through solid academic teaching and many practical ministry opportunities. It provides an atmosphere where you can grow as a person and a Christian. I would strongly recommend NCC to anyone who is trying to follow God's purpose for their life."